Three years have passed since Ryza’s secret grand adventure on Kurken Island. Ryza, the only member of her group to remain on the island, receives a letter from her friend telling her about ruins that may be related to alchemy, along with a mysterious request involving a glowing stone. This inspires her to leave the island and venture out to the royal capital, Ashra-am Baird. However, Ryza is unaware that this will lead to the beginning of an imaginative new adventure involving a pursuit of the mysteries of the ruins surrounding the royal capital and a meeting with a strange creature that will change her life.
- Exploring with new field actions!
- Ryza can now perform many new actions in the field, including diving underwater, using plants to climb walls, moving through narrow gaps, and using magic ropes to travel between separated areas. These and other abilities allow Ryza to explore various areas and ruins more fully and actively.
- More action-filled real-time battles!
- Take on your enemies using an improved “real-time tactics” battle system, which is now faster and more thrilling than ever. Speedily switch between characters, choose varied skills, and utilize items in just the right moments for best results.
- Straightforward and easy-to-use synthesis!
- Utilize several new synthesis systems, including the new intuitive “Linkage Synthesis” system where items are placed in cells called “Material Loops”, that are designed to allow both new players to easily learn synthesis, and experienced players to create unique customized items. Created items can also be mixed and matched with “Evolution Link” to create entirely new items.